I took some time, as you may have noticed from the cricket sounds coming from this space. But I'm here again. During that quiet time, I realized a few things. I'm the first to admit that nothing in here is ground breaking, but it was nice to have the realizations float around my mind.
- Thinking about something (dwelling if you will) is usually harder than actually doing it.
- Inspiration is cheap (but welcome).
- Waiting for the perfect conditions means you'll always be waiting.
- Funks happen, sometimes you learn from them, and sometimes you don't. It's fine either way.
- 9 times out of 10 moving your body in some way each day is a really good idea.
- There is a fine line between looking inward for comfort and pushing people away. ...And the special people in your life won't let themselves be pushed too far away.
- An evening spent dancing to Beyoncé is an evening well spent. (I ain't sorry.)
- Do the work. It may not be perfect right away but it'll at least be something to build on.
- (Perfect is in the eye of the beholder.)