Happy New Years Eve, friends! I savor the last day of the year as much as I celebrate the newness of the first, which is why I'm sharing my little year in review today. I'd love to read about your favorite 2015 memories in the comments! Without further ado, and in no particular order, I present my round up.
2015 was the year that I:
- Partnered with Swift Industries (a brand I adore) and rode my bike through two state parks with a gaggle of friends. Never forget the Park Road!
- Camped in my backyard with John to celebrate our 1st wedding anniversary.
- Was a contributor for Modernize!
- Bought a house with John and made it a home.
- Saw the one and only Ms. Lauryn Hill!
- Connected (and reconnected) with some incredible women at the final Texas Style Council weekend.
- Said good-bye to one of my heroes.
- Started violin lessons.
- Completed my 100 book reading challenge.
- Took John to White Sands National Park and showed him the joys of a well-waxed saucer.
- Worked really hard to get my Sparkle Horse- #newbikeday felt really sweet when I did.
- Also discovered the joys of a road bike (so light)!
- Saw Stars perform Hold on When You Get Love And Let Go When You Get It live in Austin. It was almost as good as in 2014- when it was our first dance as husband and wife.
- Had so much fun training for the Rapha Women's 100 ride that our group turned it in to a weekly ride... with an emphasis on snacks.
I wish you the absolute best in 2016. Take care of yourself and take care of each other. xoxo.