...And this gal is busy setting her schedule (tentatively- preparing for the impromptu run-ins and meeting new faces, anddd allowing for plenty of time here), packing her bag, and finishing A Storm of Swords (because... this!)
I had originally planned to post about what I was expecting out of the next five days, since this is my first time at SXSW Interactive. But as I've been prepping, (re: counting down the days) I've taken a lesson from my yoga practice: Don't expect- just enjoy. That being said, I have my blueprint and will fill in or edit as necessary.
This blueprint includes:
- Seeing friends from across the country (and in Austin) that I normally don't get a chance to see
- Meeting new people and forming some cool relationships
- Riding my bike and soaking in the styles of fellow SXSWers
- Learning so much I can barely keep track
- Hearing, seeing, and visiting with speakers that inspire and challenge me
- Coming away a stronger writer, blogger, and social connector so I can pass it on to you.
Any tips for this first timer?