This space. This is what I have and where I am. Here I can share with you all what helps me to create in the hopes that you will create. What are you going to create? Whether you share it with me, whisper it to yourself or write it down, my biggest hope is that it makes you smile and want to keep creating.
It’s so simple. Just do what you can. It doesn’t have to be extravagant but it has to be from your heart. It’s okay to be afraid, but don’t let fear keep you from doing. From creating. From sharing. The law of attraction is a strong and beautiful force, and will return what you put out there.
Today I am tired and my brain feels a little wilted. So I will read instead of write, take a walk and change location. That way when I get to a new place, I’ll do more because I’ll have more. And that’s where I’ll be… with a vanilla soy latte in my hand and so much gratitude in my heart.
- Sally, who shares quotes like the one above when I share that I'm stuck
- the means to take sweet Deeno to the vet weekly until his splint is removed
- strong women in my life, like my mama and my mentors, Steph and Leah
- for Rue Magazine being my sweet escape and inspiration board
- my white-hot Bern helmet with reading girl sticker for keeping me safe on my bike